ADC SOLUTIONS USA, LLC
ADC Solutions USA, LLC (“ADC,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) warrants, to the original purchaser, that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of original purchase (the “Limited Warranty”). Where permitted by law, our liability shall be limited to that set forth in this express Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall be the exclusive remedy of the purchaser. Except where prohibited by law or as otherwise provided in this Limited Warranty, ADC expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. This Limited Warranty only applies to purchases made in North America. Third-party products, attachments, and components are expressly excluded from this Limited Warranty, and are subject only to those warranties extended by the applicable third-party manufacturers of such products, attachments, and components, if any. ADC personnel, suppliers, licensees, and authorized retailers are not authorized to alter these warranties.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY:
If an ADC product purchased in North America is found to be defective during the period that is one (1) year from the date of original purchase (the “Warranty Period”), ADC will repair such defect, or, at our sole discretion, replace the defective product, without charge for parts or labor subject to the following conditions:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt or bill of sale.
- The product must not have been altered or damaged through negligence, accident, improper operation, misuse, tampering, unusual physical stress, normal wear and tear, or failure to follow the product instructions for installation, cleaning, use, or care.
- ADC will not be responsible under this Limited Warranty or otherwise for defects or damage caused by any ancillary equipment not furnished by ADC which is attached to or used in connection with the product, and all such ancillary equipment is expressly excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- This Limited Warranty does not extend to consumable parts, or any third-party products that the original purchaser may use or purchase in conjunction with the products.
- Repair or replacement parts supplied by ADC under this Limited Warranty are protected only for the unexpired portion of the original Warranty Period.
- This is a “repair or replace” warranty only, and does not cover the costs incurred for the installation, removal or reinstallation of the product, or damage to any mobile phone device or vehicle.
- Claims of defect brought after the one (1) year Warranty Period will not be covered by this Limited Warranty.
- This Limited Warranty shall not cover any product that has been used for any purpose other than the purpose for which the product was designed.
To make a claim under the Limited Warranty, please call us at 1.866.294.9244 and describe the defect in reasonable detail to one of our customer service representatives. If our representative determines that the defect is covered under the Limited Warranty, he or she will issue you a Return Authorization and provide instructions for shipping your product to us for repair or replacement. If the defect is covered by our Limited Warranty, return shipping will be covered by ADC. If we determine, upon receipt of the defective product, that the defect is not covered by the Limited Warranty, we will notify you and we will either return the defective product to you or, if available, provide you with the cost of repairing the product outside of the Limited Warranty. The cost of shipping (in both directions) for products not covered under this Limited Warranty shall be borne by you.
ADC shall have sole discretion over whether a defective product covered by the Limited Warranty shall be repaired or replaced. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, we may, at our option, substitute materials of comparable quality, or refund the original purchaser.
ADC will make every effort to provide warranty service within a reasonable period of time after our receipt of the defective product. Should you have any questions about service received or if you would like assistance in obtaining service (including technical support), please call toll free 1.866.294.9244 during regular business hours Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00pm. Our toll free number is for North America customers only. Please see the customer service section of our website for customer contact numbers for other regions/offices.