Simple Wireless Installation
Easy to mount on your license plate, plug and use
Hand Gesture Activated Monitor
Activate the HD camera by waving your hand or pressing the Power button
Never needs charging again with 2 hours of sunlight exposure per day
Durable for use in the roughest weather conditions
Frequency 2.4GHz Operating Voltage Monitor DC 12V / 24V, Backup Camera DC 5V Operation Temperature +14°F ~ +122°F / -10°C ~ +50°C Maximum Signal Range 30 feet / 10 meters (without Interference or Obstruction) Weather Resistance IP65 rating (Camera Only) Battery Capacity 2200mAhPackage Includes:
- Solar Powered Quick-Connect Wireless Backup Cam
- 5” Hand Gesture Activated Monitor
- Magnetic Windshield Mount
- USB Charging Cable
- 12V/ 24V Power Adapter
- Installation kit
- Quick Install Guide
- Instruction Manual
- 30 Feet / 10 meters
- If your monitor disconnects from your camera after successful pairing, the voltage from your car is likely unstable. Please follow the Firmware Update instructions to upgrade your monitor’s firmware.
- Fully charge overnight with provided MicroUSB charging cable. Once charged, press and hold the button below the camera on the license plate frame for 2-seconds to Power On the device. Then press and hold the same button for 5 seconds to enter Pairing Mode. The Blue LED will flash, then go to your monitor Menu Setting > Pair Camera.
- The camera was designed to enhance safety for cars that do not have integrated backup camera systems.
- This camera will work with trucks, however, some pickup trucks might require a special installation method to fit above the rear bumper. Please refer to the Instruction Manual.
- This camera may work with a trailer; however, it depends on what you are hauling: ATV / UTVs, a boat, tractor, etc. There could be interference if the haul is large or dense. The wireless Flex Mount Backup Camera with 5” Monitor may be a better option of you are hauling cargo on a regular basis because it will be wired in to stable power source.
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- By default, the monitor goes to sleep after 45-seconds of inactivity. This Operation Time can be adjusted in the monitor’s Settings. Please refer to the Instruction Manual.
- The monitor has motion detection sensors. The sensitivity can be adjusted in the monitor’s Motion Detection Settings. Please refer to the Instruction Manual.